We have already reported that the shooting of Manchu Manoj’s forthcoming film, titled Okkadu Miguladu, is currently going on in Visakhapatnam. According to the latest reports, this film has an unexpected backdrop of LTTE conflict based in Sri Lanka.
Manoj will reportedly be seen in the role of an LTTE Tiger and the film’s unit has been shooting with Army choppers and vehicles and more than 600 extras dressed as LTTE Tigers in Vizag. Manoj will don two looks belonging to the 1990 and 2016 time periods.
Incidentally, the film’s director’s previous film, Ravana Desam, too was based on the LTTE conflict in Sri Lanka.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick