Avika Gor, who shot to fame with a TV serial Chinnari Pellikoothuru, seems to be on a signing spree in Telugu. After registering a huge hit with Uyyala Jampala, the actress had recently signed another film Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki and the latest news is that she has signed yet another romantic entertainer.
This untitled rom-com starring Avika Gor is going to be directed by Muralidhar and Bekkam Venugopal, who produced Mem Vayasuku Vaccham and Prema Ishq Kadhal, is going to produce this film. Three newcomers are going to be cast opposite Avika Gor and the film will go on floors soon.
In ‘Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki’, Avika Gor is cast opposite Naga Shaurya and recently, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad. Nandyala Ravi is directing the film and Giridhar is producing it.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you