Avika Gor, who shot to fame with a TV serial Chinnari Pellikoothuru, seems to be on a signing spree in Telugu. After registering a huge hit with Uyyala Jampala, the actress had recently signed another film Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki and the latest news is that she has signed yet another romantic entertainer.
This untitled rom-com starring Avika Gor is going to be directed by Muralidhar and Bekkam Venugopal, who produced Mem Vayasuku Vaccham and Prema Ishq Kadhal, is going to produce this film. Three newcomers are going to be cast opposite Avika Gor and the film will go on floors soon.
In ‘Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki’, Avika Gor is cast opposite Naga Shaurya and recently, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad. Nandyala Ravi is directing the film and Giridhar is producing it.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell