After making her grand debut in Bollywood with Shudh Desi Romance, Vaani Kapoor is eagerly awaiting the release of her upcoming film Aaha Kalyanam. The film has been shot in Tamil and it’ll also be dubbed in Telugu. A Gokul Krishna has directed the film and Nani, Vaani Kapoor have played the lead roles.
Talking about her experience while shooting the film, Vaani Kapoor said, “After the release of Shudh Desi Romance, Yash Raj Films was keen to rope me in to play the lead role in this film. I think I was destined to do Aaha Kalyanam. Nani is a very good actor and also a good human being. Although he’s reserved and shy on the sets, he’s extremely easy to work with. I must say that the entire team went out of their way to make me feel comfortable on the sets.”
The film is the remake of Band Baaja Baarat and Simran is playing the role of a wedding planner. Dharan Kumar has scored the music and Aditya Chopra has produced it under Yash Raj Films banner. Aaha Kalyanam is expected to hit the screens on February 7.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you