Soon after wrapping up his period war drama, Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej has already joined the sets of his next film, Loafer, in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film was announced in June and the regular shooting has been kick started in Hyderabad today. Disha Patani, the Bollywood starlet, has been roped in to play Varun Tej’s love interest in the film.
Loafer is touted to be a typical Puri Jagannadh’s trademark film, and Varun Tej’s character is rumored to be on the lines of Mahesh Babu’s character in Pokiri. The film’s shooting will be completed by August and it will release in September. C Kalyan, who also produced Jagan’s Jyothi Lakshmi, is producing this film.
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon