After scoring two back-to-back hits, Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana Daggubati has completed a hat-trick of hits in 2017 with his recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The movie’s unit held a success meet last night and the film’s director Teja revealed an interesting incident.
Teja revealed that Rana’s uncle Venkatesh was the first person to watch NRNM ahead of its release. After watching the movie, Venky left without talking much about the film. But on the same night, he called up Teja at around 10 pm and thanked him for giving Rana a hit. Venky apparently told Teja that he was not getting sleep as the film kept haunting him.
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017