Vennela 1 1/2, which marks the foray of Vennela Kishore in direction, is all set to release in August. The film’s principal shooting was completed almost a year ago; however, it had to be postponed due to several reasons including delay in post production. Later, Anil Sunkara bought the film for a good price and the buzz is that few scenes were reshot. Now that the film’s post production has reached the final stage, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens in the first week of August. Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gajjar have played the lead roles. Vennela Kishore, Brahmanandam and Harish have played important roles. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music and Suresh Bhargav is the cinematographer. The film is a sequel to Deva Katta’s Vennela which shot the likes of Parvati Melton and Vennela Kishore to fame.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon