Actress Yamuna was quite popular in the 90’s as a TV as well as film actress. She was known for her beauty as well as acting prowess. However, she faced a personal blow in 2011 when she was accused of doing shady things and picked up by the Bangalore police officials.
Yamuna has been laying low after that and her case was dismissed by the Court in 2015, stating that she was innocent. She has slowly been getting back into the Industry after that and she gave an interview to a private channel recently. In the interview, she confessed to a lot of things, stating that she even contemplated suicide very seriously.
With an emotional tone, she narrated what happened on that fateful night and these statements have now gone viral on social media. Yamuna is hoping to get more work in mainstream cinema now, with the case behind her for good.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23