Actress Yamuna was quite popular in the 90’s as a TV as well as film actress. She was known for her beauty as well as acting prowess. However, she faced a personal blow in 2011 when she was accused of doing shady things and picked up by the Bangalore police officials.
Yamuna has been laying low after that and her case was dismissed by the Court in 2015, stating that she was innocent. She has slowly been getting back into the Industry after that and she gave an interview to a private channel recently. In the interview, she confessed to a lot of things, stating that she even contemplated suicide very seriously.
With an emotional tone, she narrated what happened on that fateful night and these statements have now gone viral on social media. Yamuna is hoping to get more work in mainstream cinema now, with the case behind her for good.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you