As per the latest news doing the rounds in the industry, the Bollywood hit flick ‘Vicky Donor’ will be remade in Telugu as ‘Dana Karna’. Director Madhura Sreedhar has reportedly picked up the remake rights of the film for about 30 lakhs. Incidentally, Madhura Sreedhar has been working on a similar project even before ‘Vicky Donor’ released. He is currently busy with the promotional activities of the upcoming film ‘Backbench Student’.
The story and theme of ‘Vicky Donor’ may strike a chord with young adults and corporate employees as they have been battling falling fertility rates in real life. With the right cast, this project will be worth waiting for.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you