Ever since the news broke out about Superstar Rajinikanth’s film with young filmmaker PA Ranjith, there have been numerous rumors and speculations about the film’s leading lady. Firstly, it was said that the film is a path-breaking experiment without a female lead. Then, Nayanthara was rumored to have been approached for the heroine’s role.
Now, popular Bollywood actress and national award winner Vidya Balan is reportedly in talks to pair up with Rajinikanth. The film is a high octane gangster drama and the shooting will take place in Malaysia and Hong Kong for 60 days.
Senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is producing the film while Andhala Rakshasi fame Murali is the film’s cinematographer. The regular shooting will commence in August.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you