Finally, the makers of Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming film, Taxiwaala, unveiled the film’s first look poster. The Arjun Reddy star looks quite stylish in his role of a cab driver in the first look. Taxiwaala is a sci-fi thriller with a unique plot. The film’s first gear video glimpse, which was released yesterday, received an emphatic response.
Taxiwaala’s shoot was wrapped up long back and the post-production work is going on at a jet speed. The film marks the directorial debut of young filmmaker Rahul Sankrithyan. Young actresses Malavika Nair and Priyanka Jawalkar are the film’s leading ladies.
Tollywood’s top production houses GA 2 and UV Pictures are presenting Taxiwaala, while SKN is bankrolling it. The film is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on May 18.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date