Vinod Kumar, the talented hero who worked in several hit films during the 90’s was arrested earlier today. The actor was charged in an attempt to murder case of a man named Sachidananda, who used to manage his finances.
Cops reveal that Vinod Kumar along with his close friend Uday attempted to kill Sachidananda by using a heavy motor vehicle and then planned to prove it as an accident. The accident took place on Sunday and the cops found things suspicious and arrested the actor in Puttur.
A case has now been registered under sections 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) and 307 (Attempt to murder) of Indian Penal Code. More details of this case will soon be revealed.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you