Vishal is ready with his new flick Rayudu, which is slated to hit the screens on May 28. The actor will be seen as a rustic villager in this out-and-out revenge drama.
In an recent interview, Vishal revealed that in Rayudu, he will be seen in a never before seen character and he has changed his diction and body language especially to sync in with his role.
Vishal also added that the fights and stunts will be on of the highlights of the film.Sri Divya is the female lead in this film.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you