Recently, the team wrapped up a schedule during which several scenes were shot on Vishal and Shruti Haasan. Recently, the team began shooting an action sequence in Chennai when the incident occurred. Apparently, Vishal had to jump from an over bridge to a car which was parked below; however, after he jumped, his hand got caught in an asbestos sheet. The actor was immediately rushed to the hospital and he had to get nearly 16 stitches on his left hand.
The actor has been advised bed rest till he recovers. The team is planning to release the film for Deepavali this year and it’ll also be dubbed in Telugu.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release