Universal Star Kamal Haasan is a very talented actor. He also happens to be a very savvy businessman. His latest magnum opus, ‘Vishwaroopam’ , has been shot with a budget of about 90 – 100 Crores. The film has been earning good reviews and solid support at the Box Office, prompting Kamal Haasan to ‘announce’ Vishwaroopam 2.
But this is where Kamal’s smartness lies – ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ has already been shot! Let us explain.
‘Vishwaroopam’ as we know it is a very heavily edited version of a much larger film that Kamal Haasan made. We have been told that there is an extra 90 – 100 minutes of the film which has been kept aside for a sequel. This part will now be used for ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ and Kamal will need to shoot just a few more sequences to add another 20 – 25 mins to the footage.
Some people have been complaining about certain unexplained gaps in ‘Vishwaroopam’. You now know why they are there.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani