It looks like the TN Theatre Owners Association has had the last laugh in their ongoing fight with Kamal Haasan. The two had been at loggerheads for more than a month over the film’s premiere on DTH ahead of its theatrical release. Soon, the situation turned ugly and Kamal Haasan had to approach the police about several threat calls he had been receiving about the DTH premiere. The latest buzz is that Kamal Haasan might scrap the film’s DTH premiere altogether. Apparently, the theatre owners told Kamal Haasan that they wouldn’t have any problem with the DTH premiere if it’s done five weeks after the film’s theatrical release. Vexed with the argument, Kamal Haasan has reportedly decided to just stick to the film’s theatrical release on January 25. The film stars Kamal Haasan, Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles. Kamal Haasan has written, produced and directed the film.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you