Milky beauty Tamanna is eagerly waiting for something. That ‘something’ is a powerful performance oriented role, like Anushka’s ‘Arundhati’. We have already seen what Tamanna is capable of in films like ‘Ooseravalli’ and ‘100% Love’. Since she has a potent combination of beauty and talent, it is only a matter of time before she gets a role that can do justice to her ability.
When asked about it, Tamanna responded this way. “I am waiting for such roles too. But I am not chasing them. When the time is right, they will come to me. I will wait for my directors and my producers to bring me such a role”, she said. Tamanna is currently working for the film ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and ‘Rebel’.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?