Wedding festivities are in full swing in Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram’s house. Vikram’s daughter Akshitha got engaged to her love Manu Ranjith in July, 2016. The lovebirds are all set to tie the knot in a grand ceremony on November 1st in Chennai.
Manu Ranjith is the son of Cavin Kare Bakers proprietor Ranganathan and great grandson of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. The wedding will see several distinguished guests from the film, political and business worlds.
Vikram is currently awaiting the release of Sketch, and he is also busy overseeing the silver screen debut of his son Dhruv. Dhruv will reprise Vijay Deverakonda in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake.
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song