Weeks after sparking off a huge debate over his unexpectedlyaudacious Twitter rants about lyricists, veteran music composer MM Keeravani said that lyricists and writers are his best friends in the film industry.
Keeravani further said that Tollywood is not in dearth of talented lyricists and writers and that they only need to be used effectively and must also be paid well. Keeravani also said he is not as proud being a music composer as he is being a lyricist.
On the occasion of Baahubali’s pre-release event, Keeravani tweeted a flood of tweets in which he had targeted today’s lyricists and their standards. Keeravani’s comments naturally irked the lyricists community and they had openly expressed their dissent.
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
Articles that might interest you