Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 is already termed as India’s most expensive film till date. More than 350 crores are being pumped into the making of this sci-fi thriller and each schedule is costing a bomb for the makers.
Recently, the unit of 2.0 concluded a massive and realistic car blast sequence in Chennai. However, the scene featured neither Rajini or Akshay Kumar and it still cost the makers several crores. Apparently, many military tankers were also used for this scene.
An elated Shankar reportedly hugged the film’s DOP Nirav Shah and stunt choreographer thanking then for the excellent outcome of the blast sequence.
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s day 2 Ceded collections
- Star attraction in NTR’s show
Articles that might interest you