Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 is already termed as India’s most expensive film till date. More than 350 crores are being pumped into the making of this sci-fi thriller and each schedule is costing a bomb for the makers.
Recently, the unit of 2.0 concluded a massive and realistic car blast sequence in Chennai. However, the scene featured neither Rajini or Akshay Kumar and it still cost the makers several crores. Apparently, many military tankers were also used for this scene.
An elated Shankar reportedly hugged the film’s DOP Nirav Shah and stunt choreographer thanking then for the excellent outcome of the blast sequence.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections