After big wigs like Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna announcing their films for a Sankranthi release, yet another film which has decided to cash in on the festive season is Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavati.
The makers of this film, Dil Raju has decided to release this project in Sankranthi 2017. Anupama Parameswaran is cast as the female lead in this project which is currently on floors.
Sankranthi is always considered as a lucrative season to release films and Sharwanand’s last release, Express Raja released exactly during this time last year and became a huge hit.
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie
- Rana Daggubati In Sonakshi Sinha, Karan Johar’s Next
- Padmaavat is a beautiful tribute to Rani Padmavati: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Producers confirm Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake’s director
- Tik TikTik’s trailer impresses