Along with these biggies, Sarwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi has also released in the same season.
All three films performed beyond expectations at the box office. While Chiru’s Khaidi No150 created new records in many areas, Balayya’s GPSK has turned out as the highest grossing historical movie.
Sharwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi too is marching towards 25crores share mark.
Today, being a Republic day and a public holiday all three movies are witnessing house fulls in many areas and trade pundits predict that is an added advantage for these films to collect more.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you