It looks like the makers of Mahanati, a biopic based on the illustrious legacy of yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, are leaving no stone unturned to make the project a prestigious affair. The film features an ensemble cast comprising of Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Prakash Raj and Vijay Deverakonda etc.
According to the latest reports, the film’s makers have also roped in Malayali starlet Malavika Nair for a small but important cameo. Incidentally, Malavika played the female lead in Mahanati director Nag Ashwin’s directorial debut movie, Yevade Subramanyam.
Recently, there were reports that Arjun Reddy girl Shalini Pandey was roped in for a crucial cameo in the movie. An official announcement is awaited.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death