Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran earned immense popularity among Telugu audiences with movies such as A..Aa, Premam and Shatamanam Bhavati. The actress’ upcoming film, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, is slated for release soon. In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Anupama revealed her latest passion.
Anupama revealed that of late she has been paying more attention to the technical process of filmmaking and that she keenly observes cinematography and direction while shooting. However, Anupama didn’t reveal whether she has plans to turn filmmaker in the future.
Anupama is currently busy with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham. She will shoot for Chay’s Savyasachi very soon and also has a film with Sai Dharam Tej in the pipeline.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches