Young music composer Ghibran, has been signed up for yet another high profile project. He will soon be composing music for the highly anticipated Mahesh Babu-Puri Jagannadh film. The core team including the director and music composer will conduct music sittings in April and will finish recording all the songs before the film begins in June.
Ghibran tasted success with his debut Telugu film ‘Run Raja Run’. His peppy tunes and lively orchestration for the songs enthralled the music lovers. Ghibran is also composing tunes for Kamal Haasan’s much delayed film ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, ‘Uthama Villain’ and ‘Papanasanam’, apart from the Gopi Chand starrer ‘Jil’.
This yet to be titled flick will be produced by senior film maker Ashwini Dutt under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you