Young music composer Ghibran, has been signed up for yet another high profile project. He will soon be composing music for the highly anticipated Mahesh Babu-Puri Jagannadh film. The core team including the director and music composer will conduct music sittings in April and will finish recording all the songs before the film begins in June.
Ghibran tasted success with his debut Telugu film ‘Run Raja Run’. His peppy tunes and lively orchestration for the songs enthralled the music lovers. Ghibran is also composing tunes for Kamal Haasan’s much delayed film ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, ‘Uthama Villain’ and ‘Papanasanam’, apart from the Gopi Chand starrer ‘Jil’.
This yet to be titled flick will be produced by senior film maker Ashwini Dutt under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections