Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start to their careers with the success of ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently busy promoting their upcoming film ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie which is slated for an August 14th release has created a lot of buzz recently.
Speaking about the film young hero Raj Tarun said that he is quite happy with the film’s output and with Dil Raju coming forward to distribute the film, their project has gained huge popularity.
This film is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu.
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
Articles that might interest you