Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who is awaiting the release of Dwaraka, has made an interesting career move. The actor has reportedly signed a project which will be directed by actor-director Ravi Babu, who is known for his variety films.
Interestingly, senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this project. The film’s pre-production work is going on at the moment and Ravi Babu is simultaneously overseeing the post-production work for his upcoming movie, Adigo.
The Vijay Deverakonda-Ravi Babu project will go on floors in February next year.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you