Coming from an illustrious filmy family, young Mega hero Varun Tej had a lot of pressure on his shoulders to deliver a hit with his debut film, Mukunda. The film was an average grosser but it got Varun Tej huge acclaim for choosing a totally different subject. And now, his second film Kanche had its teaser released yesterday and the response from fans and film lovers has been amazing.
While all those who have seen Kanche’s teaser can’t stop raving about the unusual setting up of an intense love story amidst the World War II, most of the fans have been showering praises on Varun Tej for selecting a unique subject yet again.
And with Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer gearing up as his third film, looks like the young hero is planning his career wisely to reach out to all sections of the audiences.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa