It is a known fact that Vijay is shooting for his much-awaited film Sarkar. The latest we hear is that the film’s shoot is on in a private studio in Chennai. Vijay, Varalakshmi Sarathkumar, and a few others are taking part in this shoot.
Murugudoss is making this film which has a corporate backdrop with good mass elements. Sarkar is produced by Sun Pictures, with camerawork by Girish Gangadharan and music by AR Rahman.
Keerthy Suresh plays the female lead in this film which will release on Diwali 2018.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods