Award-winning Tamil star Dhanush’s upcoming period action drama, Vada Chennai, has been confirmed for a Dasara festive release. The film is going to hit theaters on October 17. Expectations on this movie are humongous as Dhanush joins hands with his Aadukalam director Vetrimaran once again.
Vada Chennai is a crime drama based in North Chennai. Dhanush will be seen as a national level carrom player turned gangster. Aishwarya Rajesh is the film’s leading lady while Andrea plays a crucial role in the movie. The film is a trilogy and it will be released in three parts.
Kaala fame Santosh Narayanan is the film’s music composer. Dhanush’s Wunderbar Films has bankrolled the movie in association with Vetrimaran’s Grass Root Film Company. Lyca Productions will release the movie.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic