Hero Aadi Saikumar’s upcoming flick, Next Nuvve, is slated for a November 3rd release. On this occasion, we caught up with Rashmi Gautam, who is playing one of the heroines in the film, for a brief interview. Here is the transcript:
Q) Tell us about your role in the film?
A) I play a very glamorous role in the film. Throughout the film, I will be seen in sarees and my look was also designed well.
Q) You are a successful anchor on the small screen, what about your big screen career?
A) I’m thankful to the Telugu audience for showering so much love on me. I’m expecting the same kind of reception in films also. I wish that everything will happen smoothly.
Q) Tell us about your character’s importance in the film?
A) In the film, I play Brahmaji’s sister. As this is a concept based film, there is no question of first or second lead. You can enjoy nice situational comedy throughout the film.
Q) How do you feel when someone addresses you as a glamour doll?
A) Yeah, I take it as a compliment. I was given glamour roles and the audience has accepted me in such roles.
Q) Are you looking for Silk Smitha, Jyothi Lakshmi kind of roles?
A) Definitely. If there is a proper justification for the role, I have no objection in doing such roles in the future.
Q) Coming back to the film, your working experience with director Prabhakar?
A) It is a known fact that Prabhakar is a good actor. On sets, he used to act and show each and every scene, which made our job easy. He is a very dedicated and focused person.
Q) Tell us about your upcoming projects?
A) As of now, I’m doing a film in Tamil and listening to a few scripts in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Dulquer Salman- I am not comfortable with remakes
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Interview : Nithiin – Bheeshma is a light-hearted entertainer
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – I am not ready for marriage
- Interview : Sharwanand- Never expected such positive response for Jaanu
- Interview : Sudigali Sudheer- Chiranjeevi garu promised us that he will watch our film