It’s well-known that anchor-turned-actress Anasuya is essaying a prominent role in Ram Charan’s ongoing period drama, Rangasthalam 1985. Anasuya’s role has been kept under wraps, while one of her working stills made a huge splash on the internet around a month ago.
In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Anasuya opened up about her working experience with Ram Charan. “He’s a quick learner and his childlike excitement to know new things is really heartening,” Anasuya said. She went on to say that she and Charan discussed a lot about films and food and that she even promised Charan and the film’s director Sukumar to treat them to homemade bharwan karela during her next schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script