It’s well-known that anchor-turned-actress Anasuya is essaying a prominent role in Ram Charan’s ongoing period drama, Rangasthalam 1985. Anasuya’s role has been kept under wraps, while one of her working stills made a huge splash on the internet around a month ago.
In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Anasuya opened up about her working experience with Ram Charan. “He’s a quick learner and his childlike excitement to know new things is really heartening,” Anasuya said. She went on to say that she and Charan discussed a lot about films and food and that she even promised Charan and the film’s director Sukumar to treat them to homemade bharwan karela during her next schedule.
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release