Most of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s movies get a grand release across Karnataka, owing to his huge fan following. As per the latest update, Spyder’s Telugu and Tamil theatrical rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.10.80 Crore for Karnataka state.
Leading Kannada distributor Sourav of Goldie Films that released Baahubali has shelled out this huge price, which is a record for Mahesh. In fact, Megastar’s Khaidi No.150’s Rs.9.13 Crore is the highest non-Baahubali full run share for any Telugu film in Karnataka. Such is the craze for Spyder among trade circles down South.
Meanwhile, Spyder’s team will return to India soon and catch up with the remaining pre-production work. Expectations are humongous on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are the producers. Spyder is hitting the screens on September 27th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film