After hero Mahesh Babu, it’s now the turn of star heroine Anushka to recollect the fond memories of her experiences of working on Khaleja. The film has completed 10 years of its journey today, and Anushka had some nice things to say about the film and its hero and director.
Anushka, who joined Twitter recently, replied to Mahesh’s tweet and said, “Had lots of memories..all thanks to Mahesh garu,Trivikram garu & team #10YearsForKhaleja.” Incidentally, Khaleja was the first and last time that Anushka collaborated with both Mahesh and Trivikram.
— Anushka Shetty (@MsAnushkaShetty) October 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Ram Shankar turns producer to make his hit film’s sequel
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?