Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s investigate thriller, 118, had a low-key release in the US. The film was premiered only at 24 cinemas in several major cities in the USA. The film received decent reviews from the premieres.
118 collected just about $7,827 from 24 locations with an average of $326 per screen. However, thanks to the positive reviews and good word of mouth all over, the film’s US distributors at Nirvana Cinemas have added more number of screens across the US. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine tensions for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date