Karnataka Chief Minister and former film producer HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda had made his acting debut with the Kannada-Telugu bilingual film, Jaguar, that released in 2016. His second film, Seetharama Kalyana, had hit screens last week.
And, according to the latest reports, Nikhil Gowda is all set to star in a lavish multilingual film which will be bankrolled by 2.0 and Bharatheeyudu 2’s producer Subaskaran under Lyca Productions banner. The project is expected to be announced in a couple of months. The film will be released in all the four major South Indian languages – Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa