Karnataka Chief Minister and former film producer HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda had made his acting debut with the Kannada-Telugu bilingual film, Jaguar, that released in 2016. His second film, Seetharama Kalyana, had hit screens last week.
And, according to the latest reports, Nikhil Gowda is all set to star in a lavish multilingual film which will be bankrolled by 2.0 and Bharatheeyudu 2’s producer Subaskaran under Lyca Productions banner. The project is expected to be announced in a couple of months. The film will be released in all the four major South Indian languages – Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3’s day one Nizam collections are here
- Poll : Who will win IPL 2022?
- Star producer’s credit card robbed
- Review : F3 – Comedy steals the show
- A stunning poster of NBK107 revealed
- Fans remind Mahesh Babu about this aspect of SVP