Karnataka Chief Minister and former film producer HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda had made his acting debut with the Kannada-Telugu bilingual film, Jaguar, that released in 2016. His second film, Seetharama Kalyana, had hit screens last week.
And, according to the latest reports, Nikhil Gowda is all set to star in a lavish multilingual film which will be bankrolled by 2.0 and Bharatheeyudu 2’s producer Subaskaran under Lyca Productions banner. The project is expected to be announced in a couple of months. The film will be released in all the four major South Indian languages – Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun