The core team of Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, have landed in Dubai for the audio launch event, which will take place tomorrow. This morning, the team has interacted with the local media.
Speaking at the press meet, the film’s composer AR Rahman revealed that 2.0 will feature only three songs. The genius composer went on to say that two songs will be released tomorrow, while the third song will be unveiled later.
Addressing the media, Shankar said that 2.0 is shot on 3D format not for the sake of 3D and even prophesied that the film will give rise to more number of 3D movies in India. Shankar also reiterated that 2.0 is not a sequel to Robot and that the film has a totally new plot.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson play important roles in this film. AR Rahman has scored the film’s music and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the project with more than a whopping 400 crore budget. 2.0 will be releasing on January 25 early next year.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years