On this day, exactly 2 years ago, the intense romantic action drama, RX 100, hit theaters and went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film had turned its main leads Kartikeya and Payal Rajput and director Ajay Bhupathi into stars overnight. The film’s jubilant team is celebrating the 2nd anniversary.
Kartikeya’s tweet on RX 100 turning two is filled with gratitude. He termed the film’s success as his ‘rebirth’ and went on to say that he owes his entire life to director Ajay Bhupathi, whom he describes as the ‘father of his rebirth’. In a tweet, even Ajay Bhupathi reminisced the film’s memorable characters.
July 12..when I get up and see this date at any point of my life that gives me a belief on miracles , confidence on dreams , hope in life.
2years ago the day of my Rebirth happened .@dirajaybhupathi the father of my rebirth I owe him all my life#2yearsforRx100 pic.twitter.com/DyjLjxaafs
— Kartikeya Gummakonda (@ActorKartikeya) July 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow