On this day, exactly 2 years ago, the intense romantic action drama, RX 100, hit theaters and went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film had turned its main leads Kartikeya and Payal Rajput and director Ajay Bhupathi into stars overnight. The film’s jubilant team is celebrating the 2nd anniversary.
Kartikeya’s tweet on RX 100 turning two is filled with gratitude. He termed the film’s success as his ‘rebirth’ and went on to say that he owes his entire life to director Ajay Bhupathi, whom he describes as the ‘father of his rebirth’. In a tweet, even Ajay Bhupathi reminisced the film’s memorable characters.
July 12..when I get up and see this date at any point of my life that gives me a belief on miracles , confidence on dreams , hope in life.
2years ago the day of my Rebirth happened .@dirajaybhupathi the father of my rebirth I owe him all my life#2yearsforRx100 pic.twitter.com/DyjLjxaafs
— Kartikeya Gummakonda (@ActorKartikeya) July 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film