On this day, exactly 20 years ago, Badri, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster romantic entertainer, Badri, released. Also starring Renu Desai and Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel, Badri also introduced director Puri Jagannadh to Tollywood.
Joining the #20YearsOfBadri celebrations, Renu Desai took to Instagram and shared a behind the scenes photograph also featuring Pawan, probably clicked during the ‘Bangalakhatamlo’ song in South Africa. In the picture, Renu was seen standing while Pawan was sitting on a car.
Renu said that because of the remote location they were shooting at and the cold rocks, she could not sit. “So I was joking with Kalyangaru that it’s bad manners to sit while a girl is standing beside you,” she revealed.
View this post on Instagram
. Because of the remote location we were shooting in, we didn’t have chairs to sit in between shots. Also, because of the short skirt I was wearing I couldn’t sit on the rocks, so I was joking with Kalyangaru that it’s bad manners to sit while a girl is standing beside you😁 This was also the windiest location to shoot in. I was barely able to stand or dance because of the crazy wind💃 #20yearsofbadri
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival
- Oke Oka Jeevitham to stream on OTT from This date?