It’s going to be a busy year ahead for Ram. His recently film Ongole Gita, which released on February 1, failed to click at box office; however, the actor has already given a green signal for two projects. The first of the two is a remake of Bol Bacchan and it also stars Venkatesh in lead role. K Vijayabhaskar is going to direct the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Suresh Babu will jointly produce the film. The latest buzz is that he is in talks with Hanu Raghavapudi, who had earlier directed Andhala Rakshasi. The discussions are in advanced stages and a formal announcement about this project is likely to be made soon. Parachuri Prasad, the producer of Simha and Shadow, is going to produce the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Meanwhile, Ram is recovering from a leg injury and he’s expected to get back to work in March, if all goes well.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up