The grand audio launch event of Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, will take place on October 27 at the Burj Park in Dubai. A whopping 12 crore is being spent on this event to make it a spectacular night to be remembered forever.
As per the latest updates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Prime Minister of the UAE and the ruler of the Emirate of Dubai, might grace the event. However, there has been no official confirmation regarding this news. It’s been reported already that legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be attending the event.
Icing on the cake will be AR Rahman’s live musical performance at the audio launch. Stay tuned for more updates on this mega event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount