Undeterred by the disappointing result of his 1st January release, Abbayitho Ammayi featuring Naga Shaurya and Palak Lalwani, popular publicity designer cum filmmaker Ramesh Varma is already busy with his next film. The director has just unveiled the first look poster of his next film.
Interestingly titled 16+, the film promises to be an out and out youthful entertainer showcasing the relationships of three young couples, to be played by newcomers. The film will hit the screens in April, and noted technicians like Sam K Naidu, Saimadhav Burra and Brahma Kadali will work for the film.
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced