ABCD is a film which is quite crucial for Allu Sirish’s career. The film opened to some mixed reviews all over and the latest we hear is that the comedy caper made 29.2 lakhs in the Nizam area.
Allu Sirish has been praised for his improved performance in the film. Rukshar Dhillon played a key role in the film which is the remake of the Malayalam hit film with the same name.
The weekend will be a big key for the film to make the most of the holidays. We need to see how the film performs in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?