Nithya Menen is one of the most acclaimed actress of contemporary cinema and she has made a name for herself for being one of the very few strong performers. Whether it was her recent performance in Mersal or a horror film like Ganga, she has earned rave reviews over the years.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, she remarked that it’s not true that there are no interesting scripts being written. “There are only a few good actors around. And I’m not just talking about Tamil cinema. This whole talk of the scripts not being interesting isn’t true. The truth is, we have very limited performers. Something fantastic gets written when there’s a fantastic actor who can pull it off,” Nithya said.
Currently, she’s shooting for a multi-lingual film Praana which is being directed by VK Prakash. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters