Nithya Menen is one of the most acclaimed actress of contemporary cinema and she has made a name for herself for being one of the very few strong performers. Whether it was her recent performance in Mersal or a horror film like Ganga, she has earned rave reviews over the years.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, she remarked that it’s not true that there are no interesting scripts being written. “There are only a few good actors around. And I’m not just talking about Tamil cinema. This whole talk of the scripts not being interesting isn’t true. The truth is, we have very limited performers. Something fantastic gets written when there’s a fantastic actor who can pull it off,” Nithya said.
Currently, she’s shooting for a multi-lingual film Praana which is being directed by VK Prakash. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside