Nithya Menen is one of the most acclaimed actress of contemporary cinema and she has made a name for herself for being one of the very few strong performers. Whether it was her recent performance in Mersal or a horror film like Ganga, she has earned rave reviews over the years.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, she remarked that it’s not true that there are no interesting scripts being written. “There are only a few good actors around. And I’m not just talking about Tamil cinema. This whole talk of the scripts not being interesting isn’t true. The truth is, we have very limited performers. Something fantastic gets written when there’s a fantastic actor who can pull it off,” Nithya said.
Currently, she’s shooting for a multi-lingual film Praana which is being directed by VK Prakash. The film will release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival