Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. The film’s unit is currently shooting a fight sequence in the railway station set at RFC.
Both Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan are participating in this fight sequence, which is being composed by noted stunt coordinators Ram-Lakshman. A majority of the film’s talkie part would be wrapped up with this schedule.
Kishore Pardasany is directing this high budget entertainer and Sharrat Marar is producing it. The film is slated for an early summer release.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth