Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. The film’s unit is currently shooting a fight sequence in the railway station set at RFC.
Both Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan are participating in this fight sequence, which is being composed by noted stunt coordinators Ram-Lakshman. A majority of the film’s talkie part would be wrapped up with this schedule.
Kishore Pardasany is directing this high budget entertainer and Sharrat Marar is producing it. The film is slated for an early summer release.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu