Actor Sriram known for his role in Adavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule will be seen in a key role in the upcoming movie titled Erracheera. The south Indian actor who worked predominantly in Tamil and Malayalam industries will be seen in the role of a police inspector.
As per the makers, action scenes will be the best part of the movie. The first schedule has been recently wrapped up and was shot in a village backdrop.
The next schedule will be on the floors from May 15th. Erracheera is being produced under the banners of Venkatadri Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?