The actress took to her Instagram handle and shared a pic of her with the caption, “First visitor to my home in 2022, Mr Corona. It liked my entire family. But I’m not letting it stay.”
“Beware people. Please stay safe and healthy. Be responsible and don’t let it spread. Keep us in your prayers,” concluded Meena.
It is heard that her husband Vidyasagar, daughter Nainika and mother Rajmallika also got affected by the novel coronavirus.
The actress and family are currently isolated in their residence and taking all the necessary precautions. Besides, the actress urged everyone to be safe by wearing masks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?
- Mahesh Babu’s heartwarming comment on heart surgeries for kids