The controversy over the dialogues on GST and Modi’s Digital India has propelled Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal to storm into the 100 crore club within just 3 days. Trade analysts are predicting that Mersal will go on to enter the list of top 3 highest grossing Tamil movies of all-time.
Mersal’s Telugu version, Adirindhi, has completed its censor formalities a couple of days ago. As per the latest update, Adirindhi is slated to hit the screens on October 26. The Tamil original’s grand success will ensure strong openings for Adirindhi.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar is presenting the Telugu version.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna