Even as the confusion around Mersal’s Telugu version Adirindhi’s censor formalities in Chennai continues to worry fans, the latest speculations started spreading like wildfire on social media. The latest buzz is that the film’s censor has been completed already, but the censor panel is delaying the issuance of the censor certificate as it has ordered for muting and even deletion of the controversial dialogues on GST and Digital India.
However, Adirindhi’s Tamil producers refuted these rumors and clarified that the film’s censor is proceeding as per the normal guidelines and that there’s no truth in the speculation of dialogue cuts and mutes. Meanwhile, fans and trade circles are hoping that the logjam over Adirindhi’s release will find an amicable solution very soon. As of now, Adirindhi is not releasing today as it was speculated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays