Last year, star heroine Trisha had scored one of her career biggest hits with the acclaimed romantic drama, 96. Since then, Trisha has been flooded with non-stop offers. But, as per the latest updates, Trisha has finally signed her next crazy project.
Trisha’s as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled by leading Tamil production house, Lyca Productions. The film will be directed by Saravanan, who had earlier directed Jai, Anjali’s super hit Engeyum Eppodhum (Journey in Telugu) in 2011. Touted as a lady-oriented film, the project will be going on floors in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?
- Chiranjeevi finalizes his next project after Acharya
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?