Last year, star heroine Trisha had scored one of her career biggest hits with the acclaimed romantic drama, 96. Since then, Trisha has been flooded with non-stop offers. But, as per the latest updates, Trisha has finally signed her next crazy project.
Trisha’s as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled by leading Tamil production house, Lyca Productions. The film will be directed by Saravanan, who had earlier directed Jai, Anjali’s super hit Engeyum Eppodhum (Journey in Telugu) in 2011. Touted as a lady-oriented film, the project will be going on floors in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections