Hero Allu Arjun will be leaving for the Maredumilli Forests along with Pushpa’s team to kick-start the next major schedule on January 8. Now, the latest reports reveal that Allu Arjun’s uncle and cousin Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan will also be heading to the Maredumilli Forests later this month.
Apparently, Acharya’s director Koratala Siva has planned a crucial schedule featuring both Chiru and Charan in this exotic location. A lavish set is currently being erected for the upcoming schedule. The Mega father and son duo will be seen as Naxalites in this intense social drama.
Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling Acharya. Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady opposite Chiru, while Charan’s love interest is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19