Hero Allu Arjun will be leaving for the Maredumilli Forests along with Pushpa’s team to kick-start the next major schedule on January 8. Now, the latest reports reveal that Allu Arjun’s uncle and cousin Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan will also be heading to the Maredumilli Forests later this month.
Apparently, Acharya’s director Koratala Siva has planned a crucial schedule featuring both Chiru and Charan in this exotic location. A lavish set is currently being erected for the upcoming schedule. The Mega father and son duo will be seen as Naxalites in this intense social drama.
Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling Acharya. Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady opposite Chiru, while Charan’s love interest is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix running after Pushpa 2 OTT rights?
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food